Dark Knight, Comics Culture, & Appearances

Friday, May 19, 2017

THE DARK KNIGHT (detail of raw scan). 2017.
Gouache on watercolor block, 9 × 12″.

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by my table at Comic Con Revolution! It was a great show and I hope to be back in the future. Here is one of the 7 pre-commissions I completed (I wasn't able to get to a few of them, as it was just a 1-day show).

While I have your attention, here is a recent interview I had with Terence Dollard of Comics Culture. During our discussion, I gave a work-in-progress peek at the Cap/Iron Man commission that I was working on. Hope you enjoy!




Lastly, I've been getting a ton of questions about commissions and appearances, so I think I'm going to create an email newsletter to help keep people up to date. I'll be sure to post when that launches. In the meantime, my tentative (and totally unconfirmed) schedule for the rest of the year is as follows:

Wizard World Sacramento
June 16-18

StocktonCon
August 19
October 5-8

Have a great weekend!


THE DARK KNIGHT. 2017. Gouache on watercolor block, 9 × 12″.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.