Another Vacation?

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Society of Illustrators: Sketch Night. 2012.
Pencil and watercolor on paper, 10.5 × 8.5″

So I'm leaving again next week, this time to Zurich. This will be my second trip to Europe, so I'm pretty excited . I've never been to Switzerland before, but I did a report on it in 6th grade, so I think I'm pretty much set. Do I have any fans in Zurich? They speak English there, right? I'll still have a Muddy Colors post on Monday, and a new Wacky Reference Wednesday, of course, but otherwise I'll be incommunicado. Have a great week!


5 comments :

  1. Another vacation, indeed! What's shakin' nephew? Congrats on all your recent announcements and news... the 'exclusive contract'... ending the other 'exclusive'... and, of course, the Eisners for you and your dad! You're a busy man! I've been meaning to drop you a line for a while now... Enjoy Zurich... we'll be in Prague at the same time for a wedding...so breathing some of the same fresh northern Euro air! Are you still scheduled to come to the UK for ThoughtBubble in November?

    Later... Uncle Mark in London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mark! Yep, we're still planning on the UK. I'll send you all the details when we get our act together. Who are you rooting for in the Olympics?

      Delete
    2. Ha! Spain, of course. ;)

      Delete
  2. By the way... I'll be in NYC (and upstate - North Creek) for business sometime in late September...would be good to see you if we can both find the time! Will let you know details when I have them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan. I'm doing a lot of traveling that month as well, but I should be back by the 23rd.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.