Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 14

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Sometimes I have to improvise a situation when the only model around is myself. In this panel from Mythos: Captain America, Cap's long time bully, now fellow soldier, is giving Bucky a "noogie." This gave me the perfect excuse to take these photos.

Also, might I direct your attention to the pineapple mint plant, nestled on the ledge next to me. This photo was obviously taken when the plant that my girlfriend gave to me to take care of while she was in Puerto Rico... was still alive. Sorry, babe.



2 comments :

  1. Hey Paolo,

    It's another excellent example of why your art is so awesome.

    Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious, haha, great reference. I take all my reference by these big bay windows in my apartment for the light, I'm sure the neighbors think me and my roommate (also an illustrator) are freaks, dressing up in cloaks (which double as bedsheets) and taking pictures of each other.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.