Fallen Sons

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'll be at Jim Hanley's Universe this coming Thursday, November 29, from 6-8 PM for a signing. Please stop by and help me feel popular.


Here's another pin-up from the latest Big Apple Con. Kind of an off the wall request, but I guess it makes sense that Rambo would be upset at death of Captain America. So it goes.


And this is the latest cover for The Iliad, part of Marvel's Illustrated Classics.


This is the pencil stage just prior to final paints.


In this case, I did the preliminary completely in the computer, then traced a printout onto the final paper, where I tightened up the sketch and made my final revisions.


And this is where it all started. A Photoshop sketch with the scene and composition that I had originally wanted. The powers that be wanted something else, so that's what we went with.

1 comment :

  1. I'm really enjoying your digital sketches and this painting came out really well

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.